Every single person in this world waits for love in their life. Some people say love didn't come to them but it was right in front of their eyes. Some people wait a lifetime for true love, I should know, I'm still waiting for my true love. It's amazing the things you realize when you lose someone: you get mad at yourself for not saying the things you could have a million times, you take for granted the days spent doing nothing when you could have been with them. Anyone can be taken, at any time in our lives, but we always wait until they're gone to say the things we never had the courage to before. You'll never understand why I hurt so much because you're not the one who is crying, you're not the one who is left behind, you're not the one who loved too much, and you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone. I cried when I knew I lost you, afraid I had lost it all. Then I realized that losing you, didn't have to mean I lost me. The fear about losing a loved one is the fear of change itself. Being used to one person, day after day, then to one day wake up all alone, a whole new day. Think of it as a chance to start over to learn from the past and make a brand new beginning. They say, 'Time heals all wounds.' If that is true, then I guess mine go deeper than pain. There are no words to choose over losing you. I guess I found out out too late, and now all I feel is heartbreak that only hurts when I breathe. Grief is a profound part of recovery and new life. Tears of regrets, remorse and despair waters the roots of love and life itself. To deny and avoid the hurts and pains of life's losses is to negate life's importance . Remember me when you are gone, far to the beyond, away from me. A journey I cannot go with you on, even though you are going for good. I have tried for tears not to fall from my eyes. Keep alive the beautiful times we share, and take it to heart that my love for you is ever sure. Remember me. Oh, remember me, for memory may fade but they never die.
I believe the saddest thing in life, is caring so much for someone and then one day you look into their eyes and listen to them talk and realize that they are gone. All you see in front of you is a stranger with just a known name. Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go...

No comments:
Post a Comment