Monday, October 26, 2009
Today was a good Day- I think the depression is over
All the times I write in this thing its cuz of this or that; well this time things went awesome! Since yesterday! Went to a new church... had a service from 11a-130.. very long, but very rewarding; he was very easy to relate to.. then had some awesome breakfast at bombers. Then took a well needed nap went to work.. work was good; reminds me of why I'm going to school. Then came home and got my desk all cleaned off... didn't realize the top of my desk was brown.. lol. Woke up this morning wasn't too awfully tired.. had a good day at work... then came home.. found out I have a job interview tomorrow... looks positive... wish me luck *crosses fingers* then I spent a good hr getting math homework done.. actually got the hang of things... wow Algebra making sense.. wha?? lol. Got a free fish tank! 55 gal and stand! free! $200 for free! i love karma! Then got my car back.. and found a converter for only $20 here in Ypsi. THen had a good easy shift with Eoneda.. sucks her and I are coming to an end. :( 1 year gone glad I kept a job over a year just to be given a 2 weeks notice! GAH! ok ne whoo today good day.. tomorrow will be better. I'm starting my work out regimen... so i got an interview at 830a. then got math.. i actually got all my hw done.. then gotta go review this psych.. haven't been to that class in like 2 weeks! oops... got a test that opens tom... then I hvae to throw together my swrk paper for class. then after class I gotta take this math test. that my teacher so gracefully extended for me.. then gotta work out.. then my chica is comin to take me out to dinner! whom i haven't seen lynae in forever! so tom will be a good day.. then perhaps scrubbing my new tank clean for my baby. And move her in.. speaking of which i gotta go branch hunting so then she has something to climb onto. comfy bed here a come... and yet somehow during the process of giving my apartment a face lift i arranged it unknowingly that I can lay in my bed and watch my tv in the other room :) ya tv and bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment