Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Novella

I'm quick with the wit and faster on the comedy. Given any life situation I can make a joke about it. If you can laugh at the bad things in life they lose their potency to affect your world around you. If laughter really is the best medicine then you can call me House.

The sum of a humans life can never be brought to fruition in a few simple words. To obtain the entire workings of "ME" takes more than reading a single autobiographical paragraph. The type of person that feels they can know enough about me by reading this about me section is the exact person I don't want to be associated with. The complexities of body and mind that bend, contort, converge, mingle, amplify, intensify, justify, multiply and abide by one another to equate to the being that is me takes intelligence, insight, ambition and curiosity to even begin to scratch the surface.

I'm a closed book but open to all to read. A hermetic life of the party. Loyal to the grave on all that are deserving. Will cast you out like a stone skipping across a pond when you damage me. A life of ambiguities and of contradictions. Challenge my libido and gamble with your future associated with me. Challenge me intellectually and cement a place forever in my life.

Every person in our lives leaves a little piece of themselves with us. All these pieces combine to make the whole psyche. so the better the people one associates with, the better the person will be. C'est mon panache will be the answer when people ask who my friends are. If you want answers have questions ready, don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to. I will not sugar coat the truth, I will not pander to your feelings.

I strive for greatness while stuck in a rut. I will travel far from this place in an effort to wash away the sins of yesteryear and start anew. All the while pining for what once was and dreaming of what will be. Living for the moment but concentrating on the future. I have a plan in life that includes an uncertain path of multiple plans hopefully combining to become a life worth remembering. Until that day comes I shall stay complacent like a good little cog in the machine that is humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment