shit is definitely hitting the fan.. enough to fucking break it..my x adam has always been my best friend.. between him and montoya and stephen.. well hes off doing him. chris left and is now at fort sill doing him.. and then come t find out stephen my like best friend for the last 4 years come to find out it has been a bold face fucking lying the entire time... even for the 2 months we dated.. it has been nothing but him taking advantage of me..
that ijust found out from his pregnant fiance from her finding my number in his phone records.. because he is now missing.. and its like I look around.. and besides jenni and my dog.. if I diappeared absolutely no one would notice..and my birthday was my reality check.. I try to ignore it and just distract myself by staying insanely busy working 2 jobs.. and doing classes full time and going to therec working out all my frustrations. so ya me in a nutt shell.. im about to leave this country and not look back.. to what... just go out and be a europe hippy traveling every where... im seriously considering it... I've just been sitting back here realizing im by myself.. im on my own by myself doing me.. now I gotta go do something and go somehwere for me..I guess the one thing that really helped clean out my friends list was a lot of my friends are guys and then they got girlfriends who have major insecurities.. and im so sick of girls that are so ignorant they can't handle the thought that I can be friends with their ma and not be banging them on the side.. so me nd whoever just stop talking because of their new found gf.. and its like dang
everyone is movng on doing their thing.. shootmy ex tim that I was dating the summer b4 adam and I dated.. he got friggin married last month.. what kind of asshole sends us a message.. hey happy birthday.. just wanted to let u know that I got married too ...... what kind of crap is that.
So ya the crap that is flowing around my head..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment